It’s one thing to be excited about buying a piece of software like Tigerpaw One that promises to transform your business; it’s quite another to be equally excited about it three months down the road. Well, no “buyer’s remorse” here. You can purchase Tigerpaw One with complete confidence knowing you have three full months to implement the software and put it to work making your business more productive. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or you get your money back. It’s that simple.
You will receive the best training and implementation program available. And if you follow our tried-and-true, market-proven implementation guidance, you WILL be successful with Tigerpaw One! Of course, there is just one catch: It’s you! Without your commitment to follow the program, your success can never be guaranteed. So, here are the things we ask to demonstrate your commitment:
- Purchase a Tigerpaw Standard Implementation Plan or Tigerpaw Coached Implementation Plan
- Ensure that your computer environment meets the published Server and Client System Requirements (on-prem version only)
- Have Tigerpaw One installed by an authorized installer as part of our White Glove installation (on-prem version only)
- Complete all of the scheduled implementation and consulting sessions that are part of the Plan
- Complete all relevant Tigerpaw Academy training courses
- Give us a reasonable opportunity to resolve any support issues and/or provide workarounds
- Keep your Tigerpaw One payments current throughout your implementation program
You’ll have a full three months to complete these tasks, and you’ll come out the other side with a stronger, more efficient, and better-running company. But if, after doing these things, you are not satisfied with what Tigerpaw One can do for your business, let us know in writing within 90 days of contract signing and we will refund all costs associated with the product and implementation services.
Note: Sales on 3rd party products and any consumed purchased consulting hours are non-refundable.