ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Use of Tigerpaw One, whether as a licensed-in on-premises solution (the “Licensed Software”) or a subscription-based solution (the “Subscription Service”) (the Licensed Software and Subscription Service each hereinafter sometimes referred to as “Tigerpaw One” ) are subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). You, our customer, are responsible for violations of this AUP by you or any third party you allow to use Tigerpaw One.
You may not use Tigerpaw One to:
- interfere with a third party’s use of the Licensed Software or Subscription Service;
- violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any intellectual property or proprietary right of another;
- engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity or use Tigerpaw One for an unlawful, defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, violent, deceptive or fraudulent purpose;
- use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send content that is or may be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, harmful to others, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity without consent, including sending altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information (spoofing, phishing);
- use false, misleading, or deceptive TCP/IP packet header information in an email;
- collect or use information without the consent of the owner of the information, if prohibited by applicable law;
- generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertisements or solicitations (spam);
- attack, abuse, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or disrupt any users, systems, networks, applications or services, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, unauthorized monitoring or crawling, deliberate attempts to overload, distribution of malware (including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots), war dialing, flood pings, packet spoofing, forged telephone information;
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of Tigerpaw One, including any storage, access, usage or user limits;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network; or
- disable, interfere with, abuse, disrupt, intercept, circumvent or otherwise violate any security or authentication measures.
- to use Tigerpaw One in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations;
- to only use Tigerpaw One in a manner consistent with its intended purpose;
- to comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using Tigerpaw One;
- to comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any forum in which you participate using Tigerpaw One, including rules for content and commercial postings;
- to only use IP addresses assigned to you by Tigerpaw in connection with the Subscription Services;
- Tigerpaw may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if it reasonably believes that the data is infected with a virus or is otherwise corrupted and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers’ data stored on the same system; and
- to comply with all Tigerpaw One notices and end of life policies, including the transfer and migration to, or utilization of, new versions of software, network configurations or environments (Tigerpaw may charge additional fees for non-compliance)
Tigerpaw may report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Tigerpaw’s reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. Tigerpaw also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
Tigerpaw may modify the AUP at any time without notice by posting a revised AUP on www.tigerpaw.com. Changes are effective on posting. Customer’s use of the Solution after changes to the AUP are posted constitutes acceptance of any changed or additional terms.