Tigerpaw President Voted as One of the Top Channel Influencers
Tigerpaw Software Inc., a leading developer of business automation and service management software announced today that James Foxall, Tigerpaw Software’s President and CEO was named to the SMB 150 list. Over the past several months, hundreds of IT professionals from around the world have been engaged in the SMB 150 Channel Influencers Contest. The SMB 150, which is collaboration between SMB Nation and SMB Technology Network, is the SMB technology channel’s annual list of its 150 most influential members.
On Friday, March 8, 2013, James Foxall, President and CEO of Tigerpaw Software, was named to the SMB 150 Channel Influencers List. Foxall joins a group of esteemed colleagues who were chosen during a two-phase voting process. In the initial stage, channel community members voted on 450 nominees at SMB150.com. Following the community vote, a panel of industry experts consisting of Harry Brelsford, (SMB Nation); Karl Palachuk, (Great Little Book Publishing Co., Inc.); Josh Peterson, (MSP Score); Dave Seibert, (IT Innovators); and Dan Wensley, (Level Platforms), evaluated each nominee based on a pre-established procedure. The community vote accounted for 40% of each nominee’s overall rating, with the expert panel’s decision contributing the remaining 60%.
“Helping build Tigerpaw has been one of the most rewarding challenges of my life,” said Foxall. “I’m thankful to my colleagues, partners and clients for recognizing the success of Tigerpaw Software, along with everyone involved with making it what it is today.”
“I encourage everyone in the SMB channel community to join with me in recognizing and celebrating the winners of this year’s SMB 150,” said Harry Brelsford, Founder and Chairman, SMB Nation. “Each individual whose name appears on this esteemed list has strived to ensure that our SMB community is one that will continue to thrive and succeed.”
About SMB Nation
SMB Nation spreads the knowledge of SMB technology trends through its conferences, books, print magazine, online services, and worldwide seminars and workshops. The SMB Nation tribe exceeds 54,000 followers worldwide. For more information, visit www.SMBNation.com, www.CloudNation.com and www.Telephonation.com.
The SMB Technology Network (SMBTN) has its roots in partner groups focused on IT solutions & services for the SMB (Small Medium Business) space. Their focus includes Windows platforms including SBS (Small Business Server). Each group holds monthly meetings to discuss the latest IT business trends. For more information, visit www.smbtn.org.
About Tigerpaw Software, Inc.
Tigerpaw’s comprehensive tool empowers more than 35,000 users to manage, automate and integrate business functions including service, accounting, CRM, inventory, field service management, sales, marketing, quoting, inventory, ticketing and customer communication all within one, easy-to-use system. Their award-winning, software is designed for B2B service providers who sell, monitor and service software, computers and other equipment. Tigerpaw offers a comprehensive, business automation solution for companies in industries as varied as A/V, IT, telephony and POS to medical equipment and ATM machines.
For over 25 years, Tigerpaw Software has designed service management and contact management software that helps businesses increase sales, provide better service, manage projects, bill their customers faster and make better business decisions every day.
https://www.tigerpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tigerpaw-logo-1.png00tigerpawhttps://www.tigerpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tigerpaw-logo-1.pngtigerpaw2013-03-29 16:22:012013-03-29 16:22:01James Foxall Named to SMB 150 List
Contact Us Today For A Personal Demo.
We're Looking Forward to Hear from You.
Tigerpaw One is the most convenient and comprehensive cloud-based business automation software solution available for IT and technology professional services providers. Contact one of our Tigerpaw client consultants at 800-704-9009 and let us show you how we can help you better serve your loyal customers, reduce the cost of customer service and improve operational efficiencies so you can achieve your goals and grow your business.