Tigerpaw bridges the gap between support requests and effectively servicing customers.
BELLEVUE, Neb., (March 19, 2008) – Tigerpaw Software, Inc., (www.tigerpawsoftware.com), a leading developer of business automation and service management software, announced today the release of its new Email Connector which bridges the gap between email support and effectively servicing customers.
The new Email Connector monitors an Exchange folder or POP3 account looking for new customer emails or MSP system automated email alerts. When it finds one, it creates a service ticket automatically if the customer can be uniquely identified, or it adds the email to a queue that appears on the Tigerpaw Dispatch Board. In addition, when a customer sends an email regarding an existing service order, that information is automatically attached to the service order. New workflow events are activated to ensure that someone is always aware of the new tickets or email requests so nothing slips through the cracks.
James Foxall, Vice President of Tigerpaw Software, Inc. says “Responding to the dozens (or hundreds) of support email requests that come into your organization poses a number of challenges. First and foremost is that someone must be responsible for monitoring the incoming emails. If they get busy, it might be days before the email account is checked, causing delays in responding to your customers and increased workload as you attempt to serve a larger number of requests at once. There is also a challenge in tracking the email threads of discussion that take place between your technicians and your customers. The Tigerpaw Email Connector solves these problems and takes your customer service to the next level.”
– Service orders are automatically created for incoming emails when the sender can be identified. – Full email discussion threads are maintained in service order notes.
– Incoming attachments from email requests turned into service orders are saved to a shared folder and attached to the service order in Tigerpaw. – New workflow events let you know when a service order has been automatically created from an email, when an email for support has been received but the sender isn’t known, and when a service order has been updated by a customer reply email.
– Increase customer satisfaction by responding faster and not missing incoming emails. – Reduce response time and as a result increases customer satisfaction.
– Improve quality and efficiency of your customer service department.
– Save time by focusing on the issue to solve, not on the manual data entry.
About Tigerpaw Software, Inc.
Tigerpaw Software is a leading developer of integrated customer relationship management (CRM), service automation, and inventory control software, with a reputation for providing cutting-edge, affordable, effective business software solutions for more than 20 years. With more than 20,000 users in 28 countries, Tigerpaw empowers businesses to better manage and automate their marketing, sales, service, and inventory functions. Tigerpaw CRM+ is the recipient of the 2008 U.S. Local Business Association (USLBA) Best of Bellevue Award, the 2006 and 2007 CRM Excellence Award, the 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 Customer Interaction Solutions Product of the Year Award, the 2005, and 2007 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award, and was a Finalist in the American Business Awards “The Stevies” for 2008.
https://www.tigerpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tigerpaw-logo-1.png00tigerpawhttps://www.tigerpaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/tigerpaw-logo-1.pngtigerpaw2009-03-19 16:44:532009-03-19 16:44:53Tigerpaw Roars on with New Email Connector
We're Looking Forward to Hearing from You.
Tigerpaw One is the most convenient and comprehensive business automation software solution available for IT and technology professional services providers. Contact one of our Tigerpaw client consultants at 800-704-9009 and let us show you how we can help you better serve your loyal customers, reduce the cost of customer service and improve operational efficiencies so you can achieve your goals and grow your business.